What is a cookie?
A cookie is information stored on your hard disk by a Web site you visit. Cookies often store your settings, settings for a website, such as your preferred language or address. Later, when again open the same Web page web browser sends back the cookies that belong to this page. This allows the site to display information tailored to your needs.
Cookies can store a wide range of information, including personal information (such as your name or email address). However, this information can be saved only if you enable it - websites can not get access to information that they have not given and can not access other files on your computer. The default activity storing and sending cookies you are not visible. However, you can change the settings Internet browser so that you can choose for yourself whether the requirements for storing cookies approve or reject, to delete stored cookies automatically when you close the Internet browser and the like.
How to disable cookies
Turning off cookies can decide whether you want to allow the storage of cookies on your computer. Cookie settings can be controlled and configured in your browser internetskome. For information about cookie settings, select the Internet browser you are using.
- • Chrome
- • Firefox
- • Internet Explorer 9
- • Internet Explorer 7 and 8
- • Opera (pages in English)
- • Safari (pages in English)
- o Temporary cookies (Eng. Session cookies) - these are temporary cookies that stand out (and automatically delete) when you close the web browser. We use them to enable access to the content and provide the things you can do when you sign up with your data on croatiarents.com).
- o Permanent cookies (Eng. Persistent cookies) - usually have an expiration date far in the future and will remain in your browser until they expire, or until you manually delete them. Croatiarents.com use persistent cookies for functionalities such as "Stay signed in", which helps customers access to the site as a registered user. We also use persistent cookies to better understand user habits, so that we can improve the site according to your habits. This information is anonymous - you do not see individual user data.
If you disable cookies, you will not be able to use some of the functionality on the web site croatiarents.com.
What are Temporary cookies?
Temporary or session, cookies are removed from the computer by closing the Internet browser. Websites use them to store temporary information, such as items in a shopping cart.
What are Persistent cookies?
Standing or saved, cookies remain on your computer after closing the Internet browser. Websites use them to store information, such as login name and password, so you do not have to sign in every time you visit a certain place. Persistent cookies can remain on your computer for days, months, even years.
What are First-party cookies?
First-party cookies come from a site you're viewing and can be permanent or temporary. Using these kolačićaweb sites may store information that they'll reuse the next time you visit that site.
What are third-party cookies?
Third-party cookies come with advertisements of other sites (such as pop or any other advertisements) that are on the site you're viewing. Using these cookies, websites can monitor the use of the Internet for marketing purposes.
Yes, with the primary goal to our website you enable a better user experience.
What kind of cookies used croatiarents.com and why
Does the website of a third-party cookies?
There are several external services that the user stored capped cookies. These cookies are set for the normal functioning of certain features that enable customers to access the content. Currently we offer:
- • Social network users can log in and register on their own account with the social network Facebook. Also sharing the ad on social networks sets the user cookie.
- • Measurement of visits Croatiarents.com used service for measuring attendance, namely: Google analytics. If you want to disable that you mentioned services saved cookies, you can do: o Analytics
For more information about turning off cookies
Currently there are several web pages to turn off the storage of cookies for various services. More you can learn more at the following links:
- • http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- • http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/
- • http://www.aboutads.info/choices/